The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Era! ^_^ A world of RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes
Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Vote_lcap100%Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Vote_lcap0%Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Sono

Sono

Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?   Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:01 am

I'm running through some rp ideas and I'm wondering if anyone else out there likes transformation (tf) related things so I can consider that in my calculations.

If there is anyone who does like this kind of stuff can you also say what specific kind of tf that you like?
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?   Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:17 pm

I have done a few different transformation roleplays, and my favorite of all time has been when story book characters become human (come into the real world). Other than that, transformation in general is a very interesting topic for roleplays, and I am up for any kind you can throw out there. xD
Back to top Go down
Crepes!

Crepes!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?   Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am

I've never done anything involving transformations, but it does sound interesting. So sure, why not? xD
Back to top Go down
http://think-purple.deviantart.com
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?   Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Cool! Very Happy

Well I can't say I have anything specific. I have a few ideas if you are willing to hear them and share your thoughts.

*poof and I am now a pig* pig Oink!
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?   Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:59 am

I would love to hear the ideas. I'm so worried about this place dying on us all. I think that with new ideas for roleplays and just things in general, we can keep it going. -clings to site-
Back to top Go down
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?   Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:48 am

I should probably make an idea board, shouldn't I?

Haha. Yes, I am afraid of this site dying too. DX If that happens, my random roleplay will be no more!
Well, it hasn't really started yet...I think I must have gotten drunk on chocolate milk when I thought of that.

YES, THAT CAN HAPPEN.

Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations?   Anyone else like <non sexual> transformations? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 pm

IN that case I'll move the discussion over to that thread.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Era :: General :: General Board-
Jump to: