The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Era! ^_^ A world of RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for Roleplaying

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

Ideas for Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 am

Whoo~ Here it is.

Talk about roleplay ideas and such here. X3
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Thanks! I claim this board in the name of.... oh I'll just can it.

Point is, for those interested in the transformation idea well I did come up with a few ideas. The hardest part was coming up with something playable. And all of these are up of discussion, of course since this is a discussion board.

Alrighty then! Here they are and here's to hoping that they are good *crosses fingers*:

1.) An rp where the characters become their Chinese Zodiaca animals.
2.) An rp where, as Fritters said, fictional people come to life! Or better yet the characters become the fictional characters.
3.) An rp where one character has control over reality, and they can do to the world as they see fit. Of course there will be limits and stuff.
4.) An rp where...a killer phones attacks! Well, I don't know any more. I can throw out there the idea of myth creature tf.

Anyone interested any any of these?
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:46 pm

I love the first two. o-o I mean, I liked the ones I did, but switching around how it happens makes it seem so much more interesting. xD I think it would be really fun (especially for me -fairy tale lover-) to have characters become part of a storybook land or something. -shrugs- x3
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:37 am

The fairy tale idea is good we can work with that. I've liked the idea of some people acting out a fantasy play, but it turns out to be all to real...

As for the Zodiac idea any inspiration on that? I mean, what causes people to tf into their Zodiac signs?
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:38 am

<3 I totally want to make like... a Peter Pan character. xDD

And umm.... bad fortunes? Dx?
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 am

PETER PAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Peter Pan! XD

Especially the Pirates pirat !

That actually works! Maybe reading a certain fortune cookie turns people into their zodiac animals, or antros of.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 am

Peter Pan was the only movie I watched when I was little. I REFUSED to watch anything else for about two years. xD

I'm fine with anthro or quad, but I know some people aren't too fond of 'furries', which anthros can be qualified as sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:51 am

Yeah... I'm not a furry by any stretch I just like tf, and to be safe let's just go with quad. The dragon shall of course be the Chinese Dragon. What is your sign btw? Mine's.... sheep... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 am

Ahpshhhh. Mine's a rooster. Be happy with a ball of fluff, at least you don't cluck. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 am

Oooo harsh. Well, at least you aren't a mouse or pig.

I wonder if anyone has a "cool" animal like a tiger or dragon?
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:02 am

Uhmm... my dad is a dog. owo
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 am

That wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:05 am

Hmm... maybe instead of quad... the people just get like... qualities/elements or something. Like... Rooster, can fly. Dragon, fire. Sheep, umm... well, do you see where I'm heading? xD? Because I'm pretty sure walking around as a farm animal won't get us very far.
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 am

Makes sense. Features/qualities works for me, work for you? Like say I grow horns, you a beak, stuff like that.

Now, which one do you want to do more? Or we could do both. The play and Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:09 am

Yeah, features works for me. But also, there are people with the same animal, so we may have to choose something random. (And instead of a beak, I may just choose feathers or something. xD)

Right now, though, I am leaning towards the fairy tale one, only because I recently did a cosplay as a Disney character and I am still in the sort of story time mood. x3
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 am

Okay, here's what we can do. I'll start one rp and you can handle the other, then join in on each other's rp.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 am

Alright. Who will start what? And can I add my own little twists to the one I start up?

And also... do you think it is okay to start two more roleplays up while there are two currently going (or attempting to)? Iunno, I don't want to rush the boards. Dx
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:19 am

Let's choose one then. I'm leaning more towards Zodiac, but I don't want to force you to do it. I'll do a Peter Pan tf play though. I call Hook!

And if one went you, yes I don't mind if you make changes as long as you run them by me first just so I know.

Sammi-chan should advertise on RPG Directory, may bring in some members.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 am

If you want to do the zodiac one, I'm fine with that. xD I am kind of at a loss for it anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Alright!

I'm not. I got a few ideas. Wink

Since I haven't started an rp I'll handle this one. And it'll of course be open to anyone else who wants to jump in!
Back to top Go down
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:29 pm

HMMMM....I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE HOTEL. My sisters wedding was yesterday. Random people came in the party room during the reception and started dancing. LOL, WEDDING CRASHERS.

SO YEAH! RP ideas. Lets throw em out there.

I love RPs that take place in mythical settings in the past. OwO
Wizards are freakin awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Congrats to your sis!

Wizards are cool!

If anyone can come up with a good wizard rp I'm there!
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Hrm, good RP ideas...

1.) Me being the Pokemon nerd I am, I love a PokeMorph RP. PokeMorphs are people/trainers who have Pokemon DNA in them through some means, mainly scientifically, and have visible Pokemon features. It's really fun, for me, to have characters like them.

2.) Android/humanized robots. They can be either defected or properly working. Each of them has a main function/directive (this is following the Wall-E universe) and many of them interact with each other, developing relationships (platonic, romantic, or otherwise) and human feelings.

I do have more in mind, but they're still at the development stage.
Back to top Go down
http://latias-flyer.deviantart.com
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:50 pm

I've always been interested in Pokemorphs, but I've never done an rp with one so I'll support it if it came up.

I'd need to know more about the Android thing.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Oh, Ann, you and your obsessions (that I totally share >>). x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Roleplaying   Ideas for Roleplaying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Roleplaying
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next