The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Era! ^_^ A world of RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sono

Sono

Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma. Empty
PostSubject: Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma.   Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:33 am

I believe all forums should have one of these.

Basically if your going to be gone, say it here so everyone will know.

I'm only going to gone a few days but now you know, and knowing is half the battle. GI JOE Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma.   Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Just fyi I'm back everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rainie

PostSubject: Vacationpls   Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 am

I figured I should post here.

Starting tomorrow (June 29th) I will be going on vacation until July 22nd.

Soyeah. Goodbye for now, yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma.   Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absences: Not reporting could result in injury or (near) death! Due to bad karma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Era :: General :: General Board-
Jump to: